Monday, February 4, 2013

Small Town Girl, Dreaming of All the City Lights


I guess this is where I give an introduction of myself...
My name is Charlene!

I am that girl: creative, passionate, joyful, and artistic. I want all that life has to offer and more. I found out a long time ago: "you make the path to your future," and that is, what I am doing everyday! I was born an army brat. Spent most of my life in Alabama and then moved to Albany, GA back in 2003. I love to paint. I am currently working on my Bachelors Fine Arts degree in Art Education with a minor in Photography from Academy of Art University. 


Yep, just that girl: 1/2 of Sassy Trash Organics & Art (All natural, some Vegan approved products and ART), 1/4 of Reconstructed Curiosities, Dreamer, Optimist, Music Collector, Music Festival Go-er, Shutterbug, Child at Heart, Roll Tide Fan, Baker/ Chef, Adventurer, Painter, Poet/ Writer, Blogger, Geek in Disguise, Tattoo Addict, Flea Market-er, & Collector of Unique and Odd Things.

I went through phases, as we all do, while growing up... I have been a punk rock kid, I have been a raver, but what I am now is just ME! It took a long time to discover who I was and every day I am learning more and more about me. 


Passions: Pitbull Advocacy, Volkswagen, Aspiring Business Owner, the Vintage and Retro, Laughing, Life and Living it to the Fullest, Dressage Riding, Upcycling, DIY Projects, Anthropology, History, Psychology, Humanitarianism, Traveling, Joey (my love) & Dancing. Yes, this girl loves to DANCE!


Favorite Quote: “I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till I drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
― Jack Kerouac


Motto: “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
― Oscar Wilde

So, I hope that you come back and check out our new post and that you follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.


1 comment: